Friday, July 27, 2007

6/17/07 post

So many pitchers… so little….

It seems that there are so many pitchers there on the waiver that are available and perhaps they get picked up for just a start… but if I had extra bench space, I would pick these guys up….

Starters:

1. Joe Blanton: Every time I look at the waiver wire, he’s there. He’s got a nice WHIP, he’s got a nice ERA, and he does have more wins than losses.
2. Ervin Santana: When he starts at home, he usually gets the win… 95% of the time. Just start him at home and there’s a free win right there… but don’t ever start him outside of Anaheim… not even Dodger Stadium…
3. Dave Bush: His WHIP is still good… and his team wins… he’s gonna be good I think… for the rest of the season…. Last year he proved what he can do… for the rest of the season he gets better run support.
4. Gil Meche: If you need a good WHIP and a good ERA and a guy you can get you some K’s… he’s your man… he doesn’t win because he plays for KC but his overall stats are pretty good.
5. Sean Marshall: This guy is your hidden gem… trust me, if you need a starter, I like this guy the best. Rotowire raves about this guy… I rave about this guy. This guy will be as good as Rich Hill, I think.

Next week I talk about relievers and WHIP… so sorry it’s a little short but today’s a little busy for me…

Take care and good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home